- Meaning of ‘personal information’
- When Outcome Leaders may collect your personal information
- Modification or deletion of your personal information
- What Outcome Leaders may do with your personal information
- Disclosure of your personal information
- Security of your personal information collected via the Coordinatedcapability.com website
- Non-personal browsing and site usage information
- Third party sites
- Special note to international users
- Comments or question
Meaning of ‘personal information’
In this policy ‘personal information’ (or ‘personal data’) means information that would allow another person to identify you, such as (without limitation) your name, address or location, telephone number or email address and your organisation.
When Outcome Leaders may collect your personal information
Outcome Leaders may collect your personal information at several places on our website, including (without limitation) when you:
- Send an email to coordinatedcapability.com;
- Sign up to receive a newsletter;
- Register as a subscriber of the website;
- Subscribe to a discussion group or blog.
Modification or deletion of your personal information
You may access any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to Outcome Leaders via our website. You may edit or delete that information unless Outcome Leaders is required by law to retain it.
What Outcome Leaders may do with your personal information
- Emails and newsletters. We use the personal information you provide to us when you send us emails or sign up to receive our newsletter in order to respond to your request — for example, to reply to your email or to send you news related to Coordinatedcapability.com.
- Registered users. When you register to obtain a user account on the Coordinatedcapability.com website, you will be asked to provide personal information to create your account and establish a password and profile. That personal information will enable us to:
- Establish and maintain your account;
- Authenticate you when you access your account;
- Send you your password if you forget it;
- Make available to you the features we provide for registered users; and
- Send you news related to Coordinatedcapability.com.
- Discussion groups and blogs. If you subscribe to a discussion group or blog on our website, we may use personal information you submit to it to manage the group or blog. Your name and email address will typically be visible to other participants in the group or blog and to the general public in the discussion archives. All emails sent to our discussion groups or blogs are publicly archived.
- Forums and social networking links. If you use any forums or social networking links on our website, any personal information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users of these forums or links, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums or links.
- Real names. If you voluntarily provide your real name in connection with any content you submit to our website, your name may be associated with the content you contribute.
Disclosure of your personal information
In general, Outcome Leaders will not disclose your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your personal information:
- With our contractors and service providers in order to maintain, enhance or add to the functionality of the Coordinatedcapability.com website; and
If Outcome Leaders is required to provide a third party with your personal information (whether by subpoena or otherwise), then provided we have collected and retained an email address for you, we will use reasonable means to notify you promptly of that event, unless prohibited by law or if we are otherwise advised not to notify you on the advice of legal counsel.
Security of your personal information collected via the coordinatedcapability.com website
Outcome Leaders takes precautions to insure that account information is kept private. We use reasonable measures to protect information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to information to those staff who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. We cannot guarantee the security of member account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time.
Non-personal browsing and site usage information
Outcome Leaders also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data and browser type from users and visitors to the site. This data is used to manage the website, track usage and improve the website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
Third party sites
Special note to international users
Coordinatedcapability.com is hosted by an independent service provider, whose servers may be located anywhere in the world and the location of which is not known to us. Therefore, in sending us your personal information, you may be sending it to a country whose laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use and disclosure differ from those of your country. By providing your personal data you consent to:
- The transfer of your personal data to any country in the world, as indicated above.
Comments or questions
Effective date: 1 July, 2018